Maintenance Technicians x 2 in Food Production Tallaght Dublin 24
Cpl are delighted to be partnered with a long standing and well-established Food Production Facility in Tallaght Dublin 24 who due to continued business growth have a requirement to hire 2 experienced Maintenance or Automation Technicians for their production facility.
The 2 Maintenance roles are full time positions working on a 12-hour x 3-day week shift pattern
As a member of the high performing maintenance team, it is essental that you have a relevent eectrical qualification and previous PLC experience ad that can be fault finding or programming.
Day shift only working 3 x 12 hour shifts and 4 hours on Saturday.
Day Shift pattern
A – Sunday, Monday Tuesday 5am to 5pm and 4 hours on Saturday
B Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5am to 5pm and 4 hours on Saturday
Total working week is 40 hours
Maintenance Technicians Job Description:
- The jobs require the Maintenance Technicians (Electrical or Mechanical or similarly qualified) to set-up, install and maintain and support manufacturing, packaging and production equipment to ensure optimum performance and support the achievement of operation goals in a world class GMP Pharma manufacturing facility.
Monitor machine output on the shift to and ensure all cells are running to cycle time, to meet specific OEE targets.
Reporting of status to the next shift in a structured handover, and as required to the Supervisor/Manager or other relevant departments, i.e.Engineering/Quality.
Prepare for and perform line changeovers as per production schedule.
Carrying out Scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM) as required.
Keep up to date with new / latest information on Process settings and Quality standards.
- The job requires the Maintenance Technician to provide day to day Electrical Utilities and engineering services in a busy high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance Electrical Utilities / Facilities Technician will be responsible for the Zone / Line performance and overall maintenance and repair of the equipment and machinery.
- Always be maintaining accurate and up to date maintenance documentation.
- Delivering a high-quality maintenance service to production.
- Ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely, in line with the maintenance strategy and responsible for carrying out planned work
- The Electrical Maintenance Electrician must be able to ensure tool uptime is above 95%.
- Plan work activities to improve Line Zone performance in conjunction with the Supervisor/ Lead technician.
- Ideally will be highly competent at using PLC for fault finding.
The following are the Required Key skills for this role:
2+ years minimum proven Electrical or Mechanical experience in high volume Manufacturing
The ideal candidate would be coming from a large-scale manufacturing environment such as Chemical process background or alternatively from FMCG, Bottling, Medical Devices and ideally within a Lean Six Sigma environment.
You will be required to trouble shoot and repair damaged or poor performing equipment.
Assist in the compilation and presenting of technical feedback on engineering performance relating to yield output, downtime and where necessary, you and the other technicians will make engineering improvements and enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency.
Previous working knowledge of a CMMS system is preferred
Excellent technical and fault-finding skills
Good understanding of Preventive Maintenance Systems
Experience within a Computerized Maintenance Management Work Order system environment.
Experience working on high volume processing/utility equipment.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to take lead on maintenance issues and to work independently or as a team member.
Experience with documented Permit to Work System
Responds positively to changing circumstances and priorities.
Proven track record in your current role is essential.
The role is varied where both electrical and mechanical skills are required. Candidates who can show an aptitude and ability in both disciplines will have a distinct advantage.
Knowledge of six sigma an advantage.
If you are interested, then please submit your CV for review to [email protected] and I’ll get back to you with CV feedback within 48 hours of receiving your CV.
Please note that due to the specific requirement here, you MUST have a recognised electrical or mechanical qualification.
Do you have a National Craft Senior Trades Certification or equivalent ?
How many years in high speed manufacturing do you have ?
Have you proven PLC experience in fault finding or programming ?