Job Summary: The Manufacturing Operator is responsible for ensuring the production processes are actively engaged to meet the daily safety, quality, delivery targets and achieve the production schedule.
- Weekdays only, 08:30 – 17:00 (16:00 finish Friday)
- Full-time, Permanent
Salary & Benefits:
- €30-45K D.O.E.
- Overtime premium
- Additional shift premium if applicable
- Healthcare & pension package
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Produce high quality products in adherence to Health & Safety, Quality and Delivery targets
- Operate technical equipment and machinery
- Assist with the development of new procedures and provide training as required
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in special projects and assignments as requested
- Completing production records and maintenance logs
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- Leaving Cert or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Warehouse and/or forklift experience is an advantage
- Cleanroom experience is desirable
- Right to work in Ireland
- Mechanical skills aptitude
- Flexibility to work shift pattern and support overtime requirements
- Experience leading teams or projects strongly desired
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Self-starter with good motivational and inter-personal skills
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV to apply or call 061-208128 for enquiries.