Our client, one of the world’s leading medical technology companies are now hiring for a number of Manufacturing / Production Operator positions based in Cork.
The hourly rate is:
€15.67 per hour + 25 – 33.00 % shift allowance
24/5 3 cycle shift – 24/7 shift
Specific skill set required:
- Hand Skills
- Machining – semi automatic/automatic
- CNC Machining- Milling and/or Turning
- Product Inspection
- General Duties
- Zyglo – Non- Destructive Testing
- Bead Application
- Casting/ Shell Making
- Clean room/ Packaging
- Warehousing/ Stores duties
Knowledge and skill is measured by the proficiency demonstrated during training.
This measure is assessed by a skills trainer before final signoff of a training record.
The effectiveness of the training is subsequently measured through the following performance indicators:
- Unit quantity per hour/shift
- First Pass Yield
- 5 Pillar Score
- EHS Audit/ Score
- Line Clearance Audit Score
- Cell Shutdowns
- Lead Time
- Customer Service
The following are the core competencies required irrespective of job specific duties:
- PPE (Personal Protective Clothing) Requirements
- Product Knowledge
- Compliance and understanding of the required/ associated Standard
Operating Procedure and EHS requirements for the process
- 5 Pillar Standards
- Line Clearance Requirements
- Quality Acceptance Criteria
- Scrap/Product Disposition Procedure
- Rework Procedure
- Device Defect Awareness
- Bar Coding Scanning System
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required (recognition of prior learning is also considered).
- 6-12 months experience is a regulated manufacturing machine environment is preferred but not essential.
- Proven Handcraft Skills & Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Technical drawing and experience in the use of measuring equipment an advantage.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experience in GMP environment is preferred but not essential.
- PC skills necessary
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Good timekeeping and attendance essential
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail.