This job is working on a 3 cycle rotating shift – the day shift and evening shift are Monday to Friday and the night shift is Monday to Thursday only.
An excellent salary up to 65k inclusive of shift and full benefits including healthcare, bonus, pension etc… are on offer.
The job requires the Production Supervisor to lead, control and develop all aspects of production, filling, warehousing, coopering, engineering, health, safety and environmental and other activities at the site.
Production Supervisor Job Description:
- The Production Supervisor must be able to contribute to the development and implementation of the site strategy in line with the Company, Operations and Business unit objectives as the key role within the site leadership team.
- Production Supervisor should be able to develop and deliver continuous improvement plans that support the drive for improved quality & operating costs ensuring successful implementation of the plans.
- Be able to maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives that drive essential behavioural and process change. Strong links to be developed with Planning, Warehousing, NPD and Quality.
- The Production Supervisor should always be constantly looking for improvements in current operation in order to improve quality, service and cost.
- Keep daily site records.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Supervisor and have full working knowledge of schedule requirements, provide feedback on actual versus planned progress and provide solutions to correct losses
- The job requires the Production Supervisor to lead, motivate and develop their team in line with company values to maximise employee engagement.
- It is vital that the Production Supervisor is able to identify and manage on-going cost reduction and material productivity.
- Always be participation in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating construction projects according to schedule, budget and specifications Plan and prepare look ahead construction schedules
The successful Production Supervisor will possess:
- You will need to hold a 3rd leave Degree in an Engineering or related discipline, A degree in Chemical Engineering is a particular advantage for this job opportunity.
- The successful candidate must possess 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in a highly regulated process manufacturing environment.
- Industries that will be considered are Brewing, Distilling, Petro Chemicals, Chemical Engineering or GMP controlled Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- You will have demonstrated the ability to lead teams of process operations and manufacturing personal, engineering and craft as well as site service providers including security and 3rd party engineering contractors.
- Certification or work experience in Lean / Six Sigma is vital for this job.
- Project management experience (Would be an advantage).
- Production Supervisor must be able to multi task and have a proven track record.
- Health and Safety qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent communicate and Interpersonal skills are essential for this job.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office (Word, excel and MS Project), SAP (MM and PM)
- Team player and a good problem solver.
- Good Organisational abilities.
Those interested for the Production Supervisor Job should submit their CV for immediate review or call Shane Gleeson on 045907107