We are currently seeking a Mechanic with previous experience for an immediate start in the Wicklow area.
Job Title: Mechanic
Location: This role is based in North-East Wicklow
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out diagnotic checks and undertaking fault-finding activities on a varied fleet of vehicles.
- Maintaining and repairing vehicles as required.
- Scheduling services/maintenance.
- Liaising with supervisor over required servicing and repairs.
- Completing all paperwork in line with the standards of the company.
- Identifying any charegeable work and reporting it to the supervisor.
- General upkeep and cleaning of the workshop area.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Applicants must be qualified Mechanics with written qualifications. A late stage apprentice may also be considered for this role.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
- Flexible and motivated, with a genuine passion for mechanics.
- Full clean driving licence essential.
- Previous vehicle diagnostics experience would be a distinct advantage.