Job Summary: The Moulding Operator as a member of the moulding team department will be responsible for a variety of production operations in compliance with standard medical device operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment.
The successful candidate will carry out general operator duties. The Operator will also be responsible for Minor Process Monitor Alarms and operating within set quality standards. The Ideal candidate is an eager learner, has excellent communication skills and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Complete SAP Inspection Duties / Visual Inspection.
- Carry out “Full Shot Visuals” Lot Visuals”per shift / after every machine start up.
- Pull Lots as they fill or as they alarm.
- Complete the Route Ticket as they are produced
- Move Production to the correct location.
- Keep an accurate log of work carried out and adjustment made in the Moulding Log Book.
- Operate complex equipment in the manufacture of medical devices across a range of automated processes
- Lead and support preventative maintenance activities
- Achieve excellent quality performance and uptime with a high attention to detail
- Work with engineers and technicians to continuously improve process performance
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
- Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrate a quality culture within a team environment, ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied with.
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, training and providing colleague training in new processes.
- Maximize output by operating efficiently and minimizing waste.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with documented procedures.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Right to work in Ireland
- Must be over 18 years old.
- 4+ years experience of automated medical device manufacturing is essential
- Level 6 or higher mechanical qualification a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Excellent time and attendance record.
- Mechanical skills aptitude
- Flexibility to work shift patterns and support overtime requirements.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate