We are currently seeking a qualified Plant Fitter/HGV Mechanic with previous experience to work with a well-known Irish company. This role will be an immediate start for the right candidate.
Job Title: Plant Fitter/HGV Mechanic
Location: This role is based between both Dublin 22 and Dublin 4, with some work based in different company sites, as well as some off-site work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include working on a varied fleet of heavy vehicles, as well as fixed and mobile plant. Duties will entail welding, fabricating and breaking, as well as some off-site work.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Applicants must be qualified Mechanics/Fitters with written qualifications.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
- Full clean driving licence essential.
- HGV Class 1 and 2 licences would be an advantage.
- Experience with MIG welding and fabrication would be a distinct advantage.
- Company car for use during work hours.
- 8am to 4.45pm Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 3.45pm Friday. Saturday hours, when required are 8am to 1pm.
- Competitive pay.
- Overtime pay rate available.