Process Technician – 11 month contract – 4 cycle shift
Our Limerick based Medical Devices multinational is looking to recruit a Process Technician.
Main areas of responsibilty:
- Using state of the art IT and software resources to analyse data and feedback from the line
- Identifying cycle time and yield detractors
- Using your own initiative to make the necessary adjustments and modifications to the line, improving output
- Working with your team and the engineering teams, to root cause and problem solve issues
- Supporting planned and unplanned downtime on the line, to ensure a speedy return to production
- Replacing and setting up spare parts including, robots, servo drives, vision systems, and pneumatics
The successful candidate should hold a minimum Level 6 qualification in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Molding discipline. Must have the interest, energy and motivation to work in a fast moving, medical devices manufacturing environment. The successful applicant should have experience of working within a team, have excellent communication skills and be able to work under their own initiative.
Please email your cv to [email protected]