Job Title: Trades People Required
Are you a qualified trades person looking for a change in career direction?
Do you want to progress your career with the global leader in manufacturing?
Are you looking for an employer that provides a world class training and development?
If you are trade qualified in Electrical / Mechanical discipline and you are looking for a new exciting challenge, we would like to hear from you.
Under the guidance of senior engineers, our technicians will be responsible for maintenance and technical assistance within a medical device manufacturing site.
About the Role
Salary: €44,500 + performance-related bonus + pension + healthcare +subsidised canteen + a range of other benefits
Working Pattern: 24/7 Cycle Shift | Permanent Contract | Full Time
What you will be doing:
- Provide technical expertise & carry out equipment maintenance
- Problem solving and fault-finding techniques
- Identifying cycle time and yield detractors
- The ability to problem solve both electrical and mechanical issues
- Ensure all repairs are completed in accordance industry standards
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance of customer plant and equipment to optimise performance
- Ensure real time repair of plant and equipment within optimum time frame
- Report all faults, damages and electrical or mechanical defaults to the technical department
- Document accurately all works carried out and materials used
- Perform all Pre-Start, hygiene, and safety checks as necessary
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times
To be considered for this role, you need to have:
- 1 year of hand’s on technical experience, in a maintenance type role.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics accompanied with an Electrical, Mechanical or other Apprenticeship.
- Experience in servicing, troubleshooting and modifying equipment is advantageous.
- A high level of motivation, with the ability to work under pressure as part of a team.
- Experience using IT systems and applications, for example Microsoft office, electronic maintenance management systems etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.