The Production Assistant as a member of the production team, will be responsible for a variety of production operations in a food manufacturing environment. Our client is a Global inflight catering and travel services company who are eager for experienced production and general operatives to join their expanding team in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Pay: €12.50 per hour
Hours: 5 over 7 days per week, start 7am-9am and finish 4pm-6pm, weekend and flexibility required.
- Working on a production line, packaging food and applying labels to containers
- Packing food and beverages into trolleys for airlines, neatly and according to client specification
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards
- Liaising with management to ensure all products are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Working in both chill and ambient conditions (work wear provided)
- Previous production line experience in a fast paced environment is a distinct advantage
- Experience in packing and food industry is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please note: For this role, a 5 year background check will be completed.