Job Summary: The Production Associate as a member of the production team will be responsible for a variety of production operations in compliance with standard medical device operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity.
- Use tools and equipment for the assembly of medical devices.
- Monitor the quality of own work including visual inspection.
- Maximize output by operating efficiently and minimizing waste.
- Complete daily logbooks and required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
- Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain required levels of timekeeping and attendance.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role within a medical device company is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Right to work in Ireland
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manual dexterity.
- Mechanical skills aptitude.
- Flexibility to work 24/5 shift pattern and support overtime requirements.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV to to apply.