Our client, a leading medical device company, is now recruiting for a number of Production Associates to work weekend shift. Candidates are required to be available days & nights.
Carry out operations as per relevant CSOP’s, data sheets, MP’S and QPS’s
- Maintain accurate Production and quality records.
- Operate within the cellular manufacturing environment
- Maintain GMP/Housekeeping standards
- Process product to specified output and quality standards
- Work in an environment of continuous change, demonstrating flexibility and openness to change
- Assist in all internal/external audits Adhere to the company’s procedures/Policies Adhere to company HSE policies and procedures.
- Work within a team environment to deliver results
Qualifications and experience
- Essential Secondary school education,Trade or equivalent Mechanical aptitude/spatial reasoning if required
- Basic Numerical ability
- Manual dexterity
- Excellent hand/eye co-ordination
- Attention to detail, Quality orientation
- Strong safety orientation
- Desirable Secondary school education to leaving certificate or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience in comparable industry where hygiene control/quality control is required
- Hobbies/interests of a mechanical nature or requiring precision work with hands
- Ability to read basic technical drawing
- Previous experience within a medical devices industry
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the job holder’s day to day responsibilities