Job Summary: The Production Cell Lead as a member of the production team will be responsible for a variety of production operations in compliance with standard medical device operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment.
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Support the Production Team Lead to achieve all KPI’s for the cell.
- In the absence of the Production Team Lead, coordinate activities for team members to ensure safety, quality, production and cost targets are achieved
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
- Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, training and providing colleague training in new processes.
- Maximize output by operating efficiently and minimizing waste.
- Maintain required levels of timekeeping and attendance.
- Maintain the designated place of work in a clean, tidy and safe condition at all times and ensure all housekeeping requirements are met.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Right to work in Ireland
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a medical device Company is a distinct advantage.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability and experience working shift hours is an advantage.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent time and attendance record.
- Mechanical skills aptitude
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate