Job Description: Flexsource are currently recruiting for a motivated and experienced Cell Lead for our client based in Shannon, Co. Clare. The Production Cell Lead, as a member of the production team will be responsible for a variety of production operations.
Our client is a medical device manufacturing company who comply with standard medical device operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within a medical device company and flexibility to work shift patterns and support overtime requirements.
Rate of Pay: €16+ per hour
Hours: 8-hour shift
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
- Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain required levels of timekeeping and attendance.
- Maintain the designated place of work in a clean, tidy and safe condition always and ensure all housekeeping requirements are met.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Flexibility to work shift patterns and support overtime requirements
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Right to work in Ireland
- Must be over 18 years old.
If you are interested in this role, please contact [email protected]