Job Summary: The Production Line Lead is responsible for ensuring the production processes are actively engaged to meet the daily safety, quality, delivery, and cost targets and achieve the production schedule. The Line Leader coordinates orders, and material job orders to the production cells and ensures safety and quality standards are always maintained.
Hours: 3-Cycle Shift (24/5)
Salary: €17.50 p/h + overtime and bank holiday premium
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Supervise the production team to ensure adherence to Health & Safety, Quality and Delivery targets
- Assist with the development of new procedures and provide training as required
- Participate in operator appraisal process
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in special projects and assignments as requested
- Complete all required documentation compliant to specific procedures
- Document staff issues and report attendance and timekeeping for shift
- Provide shift handover detailing shift performance and issues to ensure continuous workflow
- Minimum HETAC Level 6 in a relevant discipline or equivalent competence in coordinating production processes and operations staff
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience is desired, preferably in a medical manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and understand complex manufacturing and production information, including production drawings, work orders, and related manufacturing and quality specifications
- Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Right to work in Ireland
- Strong attention to detail.
- Manual dexterity & mechanical skills aptitude.
- Flexibility to work 24/5 shift pattern and support overtime requirements.
- Experience leading teams or projects strongly desired.
- Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with good motivational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a cross functional team.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. There are excellent development and career progression opportunities available.
Please send your CV to apply or call 061-208128 for enquiries.