Flexsource is currently recruiting a Production Operative based in Balbriggan for our Client, innovative specialty manufacturing company focused on the development of products for a variety of indications.
This is the ideal role for someone who has previous production experience and would like to progress their career in Warehousing & Production.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a warehouse environment, strong work ethic and excellent time keeping & attendance.
General duties including but not limited to:
To conduct production and warehouse operations in a timely manner in accordance with cGMP and the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
To manufacture and package batches in a timely manner in accordance with the relevant Batch Manufacturing / Packaging Records
- To ensure that all documentation relating to production and warehouse operations is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- To provide technical support and problem solving for equipment, as required
- To liaise with other departments in relation to sampling and testing requirements, as necessary
- To maintain and monitor facilities, equipment, utilities and systems
- To immediately notify the Production Supervisor or Manager of any discrepancies, deviations or non-conformances in production or work practices
- To ensure good housekeeping practices within the production and warehouse areas
- To prepare, review and approve SOPs, as required
- To prepare, review and approve Batch Manufacturing Records and Packaging Records, as required
- To ensure that work is carried out safely and in line with the company Health and Safety statement and relevant SOPs
- To participate in all training, as required
- To perform and assist with additional duties, as required
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Own transport is an advantage
- Manual Handling is desirable
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
Monday – Friday,
Rate: – €10.50 p/h
If you or someone you know is interested, please apply online.