Flexsource Solutions, in partnership with its Client are looking for a number of permanent Production Operatives for their facility located in Co. Monaghan. Our Client are trading internationally innovative goods and ingredient solutions to more than 100 countries. They have skilled and brilliant team of over 2,000 people and generating annual returns of around €2 billion. The purpose of the role will be to ensure that products specifications are met.
Key responsibilities required for the role include:
- Manage and keep track of all procedures in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Coordinate discrepancies immediately to management.
- Manage CIP and decontamination on all equipment, lines, and tanks in a well-organized and effective method.
- Sustain good tidiness, sanitation, quality, and safety standards.
Ideally, candidates should have the following experiences, qualifications, and qualities:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a food/dairy processing or pharmaceutical setting that includes operating production machineries.
- Expertise in food safety and hygiene quality standards.
- Goal orientated with a positive attitude and a strong motivational skill.
- The applicant must have good attention to detail.
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Manual Handling certified
- Driving Licence and own transport would be necessary to get to the company’s location.
Working Hours: 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am (24 hr cycle, 7 days per week)
Rate of pay: €12 – €15 per hr DOE
This a Permanent Role and training will be provided. For interested applicants, please send your up-to-date CV to [email protected]