Job Summary: The Production Operator as a member of the production team will be responsible for a variety of production operations in compliance with standard medical device operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
- Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Responsible for completing DHRS accordance with the GMP guidelines.
- Demonstrate a quality culture within a team environment, ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied with.
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, training and providing colleague training in new processes.
- Maximize output by operating efficiently and minimizing waste.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with documented procedures.
- Maintain required levels of timekeeping and attendance.
- Maintain the designated place of work in a clean, tidy and safe condition at all times and ensure all housekeeping requirements are met.
- Effectively control WIP inventory in the work cell
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Right to work in Ireland
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a medical device Company is a distinct advantage.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and experience working shift hours is an advantage.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Excellent time and attendance record.
- Mechanical skills aptitude
- Flexibility to work shift patterns and support overtime requirements.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate
Please send your CV to to apply