Production Operatives Level 2 Newry
My Client is one of Irelands largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. Based in Co Down, but with locations globally. A vacancy has arisen for a Production Operator within their manufacturing function.
The successful candidate will join our established team involved in manufacturing veterinary products whilst complying with all aspects of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety procedures. The position includes carrying out all relevant activities to Good Manufacturing Practice, using appropriate techniques and equipment and following departmental written procedures in addition to the completion of necessary documentation. As the role will incorporate a range of duties within a manufacturing area, the successful candidate will require a high level of flexibility and be able to work on their own initiative.
• Manufacturing high quality products using approved processes within a manufacturing controlled environment.
• Understand and follow the company’s Health & Safety policies.
• Comply with all aspects of the Quality System, adhering to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice ensuring products are manufactured within the defined parameters of the Quality Management System.
• Operation of all processing equipment in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures
• Maximise output and efficiency while looking for opportunities to drive improvements.
• Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports on the status of operations, alerting the supervisor of any issues which may impact on finished product quantities and availabilities.
• Check and carry out calculations in relation to quantity of active and other materials.
• Ensure products are produced according to the appropriate Production Control Record in order to obtain the required quality.
• Understand requirements for operating in and cleaning – ensuring cleaning of equipment and facilities are carried out and recorded in accordance with the relevant procedures.
• Completion of all documentation associated with the manufacture of a product in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice(Production control records, log books, procedure proformas)
• Ensuring work areas are audit ready at all times.
• Personnel must be an effective and co-operative part of the team.
• Personnel must be conscious of and work towards achieving the set targets
Knowledge and understanding of basic level English and Math Skills. This will be tested internally via Assessment
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to communicate within a team and cross functionally
Experience of completing paperwork to a high standard
Flexibility to work shift patterns consisting of days evenings & nights.
Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 30 days annual leave, Wedding Leave,
Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance
Programme, On-site free parking, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks scheme, Discounted Car
Insurance, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme, career development
opportunities and much more.
Apply now with your CV to [email protected] or contact me (Arlene) for more information on 07393014997.
Key words: Production Operative, Manufacturing jobs, Newry jobs, permanent jobs, Arlene Jobs.