Production Operatives Permanent Newry
Cpl Jobs are working with our client a successful business in the Newry area who currently have some Permanent roles for busy manufacturing facility.
- Manufacturing high quality products using approved processes within a manufacturing controlled environment.
- Understand and follow the company’s Health & Safety policies.
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality System, adhering to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice ensuring products are manufactured within the defined parameters of the Quality Management System.
- Operation of all processing equipment in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures
- Maximise output and efficiency while looking for opportunities to drive improvements.
- Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports on the status of operations, alerting the supervisor of any issues which may impact on finished product quantities and availabilities.
- Check and carry out calculations in relation to quantity of active and other materials.
- Ensure products are produced according to the appropriate Production Control Record in order to obtain the required quality.
- Understand requirements for operating in and cleaning – ensuring cleaning of equipment and facilities are carried out and recorded in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Completion of all documentation associated with the manufacture of a product in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice(Production control records, log books, procedure proformas)
- Work towards the company mission, strategy and culture.
Candidates must meet the essential criteria to apply:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic level English and Math Skills. This will be tested internally via Assessment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate within a team and cross functionally
- Confident with the ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
- Experience of completing paperwork to a high standard.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns.
Hours of work:
Rotating 3 Shift pattern of days/evenings/nights or
Continental Shift pattern of days & nights 6am-6pm/6pm – 6am
Excellent rates of pay + benefits.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information on other Office roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02890 725627 or apply through the link below.
Key words: Production Operatives, machine operative, factory operatives, Newry Jobs, Arlene Jobs, Cpl Jobs.