The Production Supervisor will manage, lead, and motivate a group of enthusiastic and committed production staff involved in moulding, automated assembly, configuring, kitting and packing processes. They will develop and maintain plans for the resourcing, training, and management of staff within the facility, to ensure sufficient quality product is produced on time in a fully compliant manner. They will deliver key goals in conjunction with Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, Finance, Health & Safety and HR.
- Ensure compliance to GMP and safety standards.
- Supervise and organise successful day to day running of the of moulding, automated assembly, configuration and packing processes.
- Close project tasks on time and to specification, performance and cost.
- Ensure that all products manufactured meet the specifications, performance & quality criteria of end users, customers, regulatory authorities, and the company.
- Demonstrate and lead a quality culture within a team environment, ensuring that procedures, GDP, GMP and work methods are accurate and fully complied with
- Assisting the operations training in distributing new up rev of documents to the line
- Manage performance of direct reports and ensure actions, improvements and decisions emanating from these reviews are carried out in a timely manner.
- Work in conjunction with Engineering and Quality departments in managing resources to support technical trials/new product/new technology introduction.
- Develop efficient and effective production plans in conjunction with supply chain and ensure release of job orders
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects
- HETAC Level 7 or 8 in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory/management experience in a medical manufacturing environment is essential
- Ability to read and understand complex manufacturing and production information, including production drawings, work orders, and related manufacturing and quality specifications
- Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience leading teams
- Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to work well with others and pay attention to detail.
- Sound decision making and organisational skills.
- Self-starter with good motivational and inter-personal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to work within changing priorities and promote change.
- Ability to effectively manage a simultaneous range of diverse activities
Flexibility to support shift patterns required
- Shift premium applies
- Competitive salary (Negotiable D.O.E.)
- Benefits – Pension, Health Insurance and more