In partnership with our Client who are a Global leader in Technology, we are recruiting for Production Technicians who will support the build and test of products to the highest quality standards to join their growing team
Salary: £22,500 per annum (Overtime applicable after 37.5 hours)
Hours of work: 07:45am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday, 07:45am-1:30pm Friday
- Supporting the Production with responsibility for assembly and test of the products to the highest quality standards.
- Assembly using standardised techniques, tools and practices.
- Accurate record keeping.
- To develop excellent product and test knowledge to support effective issue analysis and resolution.
- Experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical fault location and resolution.
- Good communication skills with positive attitude.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principals.
- Good IT skills.
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification (Minimum HNC Level)
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension, & Life Assurance Schemes
- On-site parking
- Subsidised Gym Membership & Eyecare Schemes
- Wellness programmes