Flexsource are currently recruiting an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Part Time Quality Assurance Supervisor for our Client based in St. Margaret’s, Co. Dublin.
Our Client is a large family owned FMCG company that are focused on delivering excellent customer service to all customers. Our Client is growing quickly and are seeking a Quality Controller to oversee all aspects of quality in the business.
Hours: 2 – 3 days per week
Will develop into a full-time role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse nearly finished product samples daily for quality, durability, safety and known product specifications before the final stage of production
- Running specific tests of quality to evaluate the materials often used in production, the work environment and components during production
- Investigating all parts of the production process to seek answers and information regarding customer or in-house problems with the product quality or performance
- Document quality assurance practices by entering data into logbooks, noting information in internal database and recording all inventory and actions
- Ensuring during all parts of the production schedule that the product adheres to all guidelines related to regulations that pertain to the industry
- Escalate to management and liaise with other team members when a problem arises and offer possible solutions to help correct any mistakes during production
- Assess quality assurance strategies periodically to determine best practices and improvements that could lead to fewer problems and interruptions in the production schedule
- A 3rd level qualification within Food Science
- 1 years’ experience in food production
- Excellent communication, PC and problem-solving skills
- Fine attention to detail
- An understanding of Irish/EU standards / legislation
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone
- HACCP trained
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV via this job ad.