Quality Assurance Technician D12
Quality Assurance Technician food production in Dublin 12
Permanent | Full Time
Cpl are delighted to be partnering up with a leading Irish Heritage brand in the bakery industry who now have a requirement to hire a Quality Assurance Technician to join their manufacturing team in the site in Dublin 12.
Reporting to the Technical Manager and working with operations team to ensure optimum food quality and safety, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the maintaining and improvement of Process and Quality Systems
- You are going to be seen as a key food safety player during the introduction of new company processes.
- You must ensure compliance to food safety and food quality standards by measuring gap analysis in processes.
- You will establish strong relationships with supporting food safety bodies such as FSAI, Campden, BRI.
- You are responsible for assessing product samples, recording findings and reporting outcomes.
- You will be taking part in micro testing with air plates and swabs and carrying out metal detection checks.
- You are expected to conduct hygiene audits, insect-o-cuter and glass audits.
- You must carry out Product & Ingredient analysis along with effluent and water analysis.
- You will be responsible for liaising with pest control, EHO and work with raw material and packaging suppliers as well as dealing with customer complaints.
- You are required to work with customers on technical specifications/HACCP questionnaires.
- You will organise and maintain vendor reviews.
- You will ideally hold a Food Science or Food Technical Degree.
- Preferably you will have at least years’ experience in food manufacturing environment
- Training in basic food hygiene, HACCP, quality system auditing would be an advantage.
- The QA Technician will have a solid working knowledge of Knowledge of ISO9011, ISO22000 and BRC standards along with knowledge of labelling and food legislation.
- Must have strong organisational, planning, time management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a high performing QA team.
- Working alongside the production and engineering teams across the entire manufacturing site, you will be someone who works well with others and is open to building relationships with other parts of the business.
If you are interested in this exciting and diverse full time, permanent opportunity and have the skills and expertise required for the position, then please apply, or send your CV to me at [email protected]
Ill review and reply back to you within 24 hours of receiving your CV.