Cpl Engineering are working with our client partner to source a highly experienced Quality or Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team in the pharma drug product manufacturing facility in North Co. Dublin.
- As the Quality Engineer, you will support the Director of Engineering and the wider business to ensure all product is manufactured, tested, and released in compliance with ICHQ7a and company requirements.
- You will be the site Subject Matter Expert for investigating productivity issues, product, plant or material deviations and liaising directly with external suppliers as well as all other stakeholders in the manufacturing process onsite.
- You will support the Production line areas for quality and material issues as required.
- The Quality Engineer will be responsible for EOL defect and print quality monitoring of the manufacturing and pack area, while providing direction and support of characterization of quality problems through analytical and failure data analysis
- As the site Quality Engineer you will support the production line areas for quality and material issues as required.
- The Quality Engineer will closely with partners across the value chain for process, quality and cost improvements projects.
- It’s essential that the Quality Engineer will be a Key Productivity Team contributor, coaching team members and introducing lean concepts to enable identification of opportunities for improvements.
- As the Quality Engineer, you will be tasked with review and approval of deviations, change controls, SOPs, out of specification compliances, lab or testing investigations.
- The Quality Engineer will take a leadership role for internal audits and ongoing reviews of manufacturing operations and the sites quality systems to ensure they comply with GMP and other internal and external regulations
- As the site Quality Engineer you will be an active stakeholder in the development of the Quality Engineering and QMS function for the plant and you will use your subject matter expertise and introduction of new world class techniques and technologies.
- Liaise with a team of highly skills Manufacturing, Automation, Production & Engineering professional to ensure that the goals, targets, and objectives of the Company group are continuously met and any issues on quality performance are analysed and resolved.
- As the site Quality Engineer, you will support and provide the expertise and support to all of the company’s operations focussing on quality issues.
The Quality Engineer will be required to embrace and actively engage the companies programme to help achieve and maintain a “Quality First” Culture.
As the Quality Engineer, you will participate in the Quality Performance Management process to ensure delivery of your own and the organisations quality objectives.
The Quality Engineer will be required to demonstrate a strong positive work ethic that will embody the company’s culture and corporate values and continuing to focus on the company culture of “Quality First”
The ideal candidate for this Quality Engineer role will hold at least the following
- BSc in Engineering, Quality Systems Management or other related field of expertise.
- A minimum of 3 years in pharmaceutical manufacturing product development, quality control and/or cGMP compliance
If you are interested in a new and exciting career with a progressive, dynamic and highly rewarding employer, then this might be the new career opportunity for you.
Please apply here and I will review your CV, provide initial feedback within 48 hours.
This is a 100% live and fully approved role, and the hiring manager will review CV’s and provide feedback on interviews etc… within approx 72 hours.