Quality Engineer – Tullamore
Competitive rates, pension
Permanent | Full Time
Cpl are delighted to be partnered up with a world leader in the Electronics industry who due to continued business growth have a requirement to hire an experienced Quality Engineer for their production facility in Tullamore.
Role and Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
As the Quality Engineer you will participate in the development of the Quality Engineering function for the plant through the identification and introduction of new world class techniques and technologies. You will take pride in liaising with Automated Production & Engineering to ensure that the goals, targets, and objectives of the company are continuously met.
- You will work as part of the quality team in the overall support/service of the manufacturing operation, through the introduction of new technology/techniques, skill development, training, process optimisation and cost saving projects.
- You must provide specialist quality and technical engineering support to all departments.
- You will ensure the maintenance, management and development of their QMS.
- You will lead and participate in cross-functional teams & process improvement initiatives.
- You will further develop their Quality Lab resource in line with product qualification and inspection demands.
- You must ensure validation and qualification of all new and existing products, equipment and processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must hold a level 8 Quality Engineering qualification.
- Must have 5+ years Quality experience in a manufacturing working environment.
- A qualification in Lean/Six Sigma methodologies is considered an advantage.
- Good Interpersonal and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Proficient in various quality tools and the use of Microsoft Office suite of products etc.
- You will demonstrate an enthusiastic and motivated approach to duties.
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will be able to demonstrate a high level of customer awareness.
- You must be a team player with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong methodical approach combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this excellent full-time permanent job opportunity, please send me through a copy of your most up-to-date CV at [email protected] and I will plan a confidential phone call to discuss the details further with you.