In partnership with our client Johnston Mooney & O’Brien we are looking for Quality Manager. This person will be reporting to the General Manager and work collaboratively with the Production and Operations Manager and will ensure that all manufactured products supplied by the company are safe, legal and meet customer expectations.
It will also be expected to lead all customer audits, BRC Audits and implement new work practices and assist to train all operators for Food safety, best efficiency at work and Health and Safety.
Job title: Quality Manager Clonee
- Undertaking GAP analysis and interpretation of BRC standards, customer requirements and legislation and incorporate requirements into Quality Management system.
- Leading Customer, EHO and BRC Audits including follow up of the resulting non-conformances.
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Maintenance of HACCP to include HACCP reviews.
- Training of workforce against Quality Management system.
- Developing initiatives for the continuous improvement of Product and Factory standards.
- Dealing with Customer Complaints.
- Responsibility for maintaining Hygiene standards and managing the Hygiene team.
- Risk assessments.
- Conduct Traceability Studies.
- Management and supporting QC staff with routine daily issues.
- Management of Department KPI’s.
- Completion of customer specifications including E-Specs.
- Finished Product specifications.
- Qualified ideally in a Food science or equivalent 3rd Level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A coaching mindset to promote exceedance to best practice standard
- A questioning mentality with the objective of driving best practice
- Ability to influence others at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through teamwork, motivation and employee engagement.
- Results orientated with a proven record of achievement
- Excellent Technical competence with a capacity to analysis issues
- A can-do resilient and flexible attitude
Monday till Friday
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected] – please apply online.