Cpl are partnering with a world leader in the design, build, install, service and after sales provision of some of the most high-end Pick and Pack systems for high volume distribution companies across the world.
We are currently working to source a graduate/entry level Service Engineer.
As a Service Engineer you will:
- Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing concerns in a professional manner.
- You will service and repair current installed products
- You will have the ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
- You will adhere to all Health & Safety regulations within company requirements and be able to carry out risk assessments
- You will be responsible for operating hand tools and be able to assemble parts onto equipment
- You must have the ability to follow, set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
The successful Service Engineer will possess:
- Relevant third level Electrical qualification
- A basic understanding of PLC’s and their function
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge is beneficial.
- Excellent technical electronic skills.
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills
- Be able to take ownership of tasks
- Strong organisational skills
If you are intrested in this role please send on your most up to date CV to Lisa.Ennis@cpl.ie or for a confidental chat call 045907115