Job spec details as follows
Technical / Electrical or electronic Service & Repair Manager EMEA
The mission of my client is to be a trusted partner, offering a broad range of innovative solutions that help our customers provide cost-efficient, more effective healthcare. Join our team of 50,000 humble partners striving each day to make healthcare more efficient, providers more effective, and patients as healthy as possible.
They are currently looking to recruit an EMEA Technical Service Manager for Service & Repair divisions.
Based in their offices in South Dublin with an international client portfolio across 15 countries, and reporting to the EMEA Service & Repair director you will be responsible for the following:
Under this new portfolio, there is going to be an after-sales service business for their EMEA region and it’s spread across 15 countries.
They are processing after sales service, repairs and recalibration of approx 50,000 medical device units (a mix of hospital and GP surgery standard and home care patient issue) annually from their customer base across the 15 country EMEA region and all the repairs and recalibration work is done by a services provider in the Czech Republic.
Since they moved into their offices in Dublin in 2016, the head count has grown from 11 to its current levels of 95 across all part of the business and there are plans to go up to 120 staff in total
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Train the CAH / Distributor technicians’ teams and ensure technical knowledge is kept up to date.
- Maintain partnership between the Plant, the parent company, R&D, and the EMEA region
- Participate in products launches with the Marketing product managers (European, country level)
- Be accountable for leading field corrective actions, addressing technical issues, or customers complaints related to a product
- Inform the technician teams on service manuals, tooling, final test data sheet, repair processes, technical service notices, etc.
- Lead the spare parts analysis, needs, forecast, and understanding
- Occasionally perform service & repair activities on our devices to maintain the knowledge level to maximum standard
- Follow, apply, and actively participate in the ISO & quality procedures.
- Strong engagement on the Service & Repair complaints activities and requirements (Post Market Vigilance)
Qualifications & experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or Equivalent experience
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read, write) and must be able to handle technical documentation, technical trainings, relations with the R&D, businesses, distributor, etc in English. Fluency in another EU language is an advantage.
- Customer centric focus
- Works well in a team environment
- Good organization skills
- High interest in the technical aspect of the medical devices and products, and their usage
- Business oriented and technically oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% of the time within the EMEA region
- Experience in the medical device industry
- At least 3 years of experience in this field or a similar function
- CRM usage and reporting tools
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity and you have at least 6+ years in a Technical Service leadership role then please send me your CV for submittal and review.
Feedback will be due in approx 3 / 4 working days.
If you want to discuss either of the opportunities in more detail, then please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org