Flexsource are currently recruiting an roles for our Client, big and well- kown construction companies based around Dublin City.
My Client require a number of experienced Banksmen/ Signallers to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidates for this role will have at least 5 years experience in construction industry.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- relevant CSCS Card and qualifications
- any other ticket advantageus
- at least 5 years’ experience
- Must have right to work
- Clearly direct Cranes at all times.
- Use practical techniques and agreed system of signalling and hand signals to assist drivers and operatives in all man-oeuvres
- Be visible to drivers at all times whilst directing vehicles and crane
- Stand in a safe position, from which to guide all vehicles without being in the way.
- Keep traffic areas free of pedestrians while banking.
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Communicate clearly and effectively at all times
- Report any near miss incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health&Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
Opportunity to work with a very well- known building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
Working days: Monday to Friday usually between 7am/ 8am- 5pm/ 6pm
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent team, please contact Anna Zgierun on Anna.email@example.com