Flexsource are currently recruiting an roles for our Client, big and well- kown construction companies based around Dublin City.
My Client require a number of experienced Banksmen/ Signallers to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidates for this role will have at least 5 years experience in construction industry.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- relevant CSCS Card and qualifications
- any other ticket advantageus
- at least 3 years’ experience
- Must have right to work
- Clearly direct Cranes at all times.
- Use practical techniques and agreed system of signalling and hand signals to assist drivers and operatives in all man-oeuvres
- Be visible to drivers at all times whilst directing vehicles and crane
- Stand in a safe position, from which to guide all vehicles without being in the way.
- Keep traffic areas free of pedestrians while banking.
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Communicate clearly and effectively at all times
- Report any near miss incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health&Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
Opportunity to work with a very well- known building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
Working days: Monday to Friday usually between 7am- 5pm/ 6pm
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role starts on the 12th of April, notice periods will be taken into consideration.