Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client, well known engineering company in Kildare. You will be responsible for steel fabricating on sites in and around Dublin.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years experience with steel fabrication.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Proficiently able to read drawings/plans
- Relevant steel work experience required.
- MEWP Ticket desired
- Abrasive Wheels Ticket desired
- To Fabricate structural steel, AHU platforms, walkways, balconies, fire escapes, railings and miscellaneous metalwork.
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
High chance to get a permanent contract directly with the company.
Working days: Monday to Friday
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent team, please contact Donna Kennedy at [email protected]