Our client based in Raheen, Co Limerick is currently recruiting General Operators to join their busy team for an immediate start.
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
- Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, training
- Maintain the designated place of work in a clean, tidy and safe condition at all times and ensure all housekeeping requirements are met.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Right to work in Ireland
- Must be over 18 years old
- Up to date manual handling certificate
- Previous experience in warehousing role is a distinct advantage.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and experience working shift hours is an advantage.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent time and attendance record.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns and support overtime requirements.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate