My client is a Specialist Steel Manufacturing Company. The company pride themselves on Skill, Expertise, Quality and Teamwork. Offering customer a complete package of design, manufacture and steelwork. The company can be relied upon to keep delivering the highest standard of product quality. We are currently looking for an experienced welders to join growing team in Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan and Dublin.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Fabrication of structural steel, stairs and handrails, mezzanine floor and platforms and other general fabrication.
- Preparing, tacking and welding materials.
- Use of forklift, band saw, iron worker, operate pipe rolls, pipe benders, hand tools, air tools, electric tools, hand torches etc.
- Ability to problem solve, understand Tekla drawing detail and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Mild steel fabricator with 3 years + experience
- MIG welding/ TIG Welding
- Good English
- Must be neat and have good housekeeping skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Must work well in a team environment but also have the initiative and ability to work on their own.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheel
- Counter Balance Forklift (Optional)
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
Please note this role starts immediately.