We’re now hiring for a number of Manufacturing/ Production Operator positions in Cork (Weekend
shift only/24 hours weekly).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the right experience! The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail.
The hourly rate is €16.86 per hour + 25 % shift allowance.
Weekend shift 25% premium – 12-hour shift
Week1 – Sat/Sun Days (12hours -7am /7pm)
Week 2: Sat/Sun Nights (12hours- 7pm/7am)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Producing and/or packaging and labelling high quality surgical product within a team environment, in line with standard operating procedures.
- Inspecting components by using precision measuring equipment to ensure components meet engineering specifications.
- Completing production records and maintenance logs.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- Adhering to all Health and Safety procedures and requirements.
- Final Inspection Activities to include finished goods inspection and DHR review.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required (recognition of prior learning is also considered).
- 6-12 months experience is a regulated manufacturing machine environment is preferred but not essential.
- Proven Handcraft Skills & Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Technical drawing and experience in the use of measuring equipment an advantage.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experience in GMP environment is preferred but not essential.
- PC skills necessary
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Good timekeeping and attendance essential