We’re now hiring for a number of Manufacturing/ Production Operator positions in Cork (Weekend shift only).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the right experience! The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail.
The hourly rate is €16.86 per hour + 25 % shift allowance.
Weekend shift 25% premium – 12-hour shift
Week1 – Sat/Sun Days (12hours -7am /7pm)
Week 2: Sat/Sun Nights (12hours- 7pm/7am)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Producing and/or packaging and labelling high quality surgical product within a team environment, in line with standard operating procedures.
- Inspecting components by using precision measuring equipment to ensure components meet engineering specifications.
- Completing production records and maintenance logs.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- Adhering to all Health and Safety procedures and requirements.
- Final Inspection Activities to include finished goods inspection and DHR review.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required (recognition of prior learning is also considered).
- 6-12 months experience is a regulated manufacturing machine environment is preferred but not essential.
- Proven Handcraft Skills & Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Technical drawing and experience in the use of measuring equipment an advantage.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experience in GMP environment is preferred but not essential.
- PC skills necessary
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Good timekeeping and attendance essential