ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
My client, a large Irish owned high street staple, is looking to recruit an Assistant Store Manager for their Cork store. You will have 2 years + retail management experience at ideally trainee or assistant manager level. You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the store both from a financial and people perspective. This is a full time, permanent position, reporting to the Store Manager, working on a shift basis, 5 days across 7, including weekend. This is an exciting position for someone with the commensurate experience willing to progress their career within a class leading brand.
· As the Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall achievement of the store’s KPIs.
· The ideal candidate will oversee, control and monitor the smooth running of the store.
· In conjunction with the Store Manager, you will monitor and manage all areas of store controllable costs to budget.
· This role requires the delivery of an effective operational and sales focused approach to store management and team development.
· The successful individual will support the development of a succession planning structure and proactively address continuing team development across the various cross functional areas within the store.
· Demonstrate a commercially focused attitude.
· Experience in team management and people development.
· Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
· A problem solver with a drive for prompt resolution.
· Strong numeracy and communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Office applications.
For more information, please contact [email protected]