Our client, a leading retail brand currently has an opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join them in Waterford.
If you have experience in leading teams, providing excellent customer service, and are looking to progress your career in a structured and supportive environment this could be the role you are looking for.
As an assistant manager you will need to bring energy, innovative thinking and ambition to the role. You will be given responsibility for all aspects of the daily running of the store in conjunction with the store manager.
You will be given access to industry leading training covering everything from store presentation to key decision making and store operations.
The Ideal Candidate will be/have:
- An exceptional focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong people management skills
- A leader, who can inspire team with pace, energy, and enthusiasm
- A driven, enthusiastic, and resilient individual with a proven track record of success in grocery retail management
- Strong numerical, organisational, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team
- Ambition to progress career in a growing company
- Right to work in Ireland
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Own transport and flexibility to travel for work as required
If you have a strong customer focus, a fresh outlook, and the desire to succeed contact us today to explore this opportunity further.