Job description – Night Baker
Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times. Provide our customers with excellent quality products and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Previous food preparation and production experience is desirable
– Qualified baker is a distinct advantage
– Creative and able to embrace new recipes
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
– Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
– Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
– Bake and finish products to the highest standard
– Drive sales through instore initiatives
– Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
– Adhere to weekly stocktaking and daily waste procedures in the Bakery
– Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for bakery products
– Conduct quality and freshness checks
– Attend relevant training as required and implement learnings in store.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €14.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dublin, Clontarf, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Night shift (preferred)
Overnight shift (preferred)