We are on the lookout for Customer Support Coordinators on behalf of our client (the heart of UK’S National Covid Testing) to work at one of their facilities located in Antrim; if you have previous experience in a contact center or customer service, then we are keen to hear from you.
· To provide comprehensive customer service support
· Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
· Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered
· Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to our valued customers
· Liaising with internal team as required.
· Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English Language)
· Previous experience in a customer service role
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
· Excellent telephone skills
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top-level customer support
£10.96 per hour and increases to £11.53 per hour after 1 month – WEEKLY PAY
Temporary basis but have the potential to be made permanent on a full time or part-time basis
Hours of work:
Work 5 shifts across a 7-day rota, working either 6.40am – 3.20pm and 12.40pm – 9.20pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Salary: £10.96-£11.53 per hour