Our trusted client (A Giant within Northern Ireland Power) is experiencing unprecedented growth and needs to recruit 5 customer service agents to support the world-class customer service they provide to their customers across Greater Belfast and Northern Ireland.
This role will be hybrid, and you’ll be in a vibrant working atmosphere at their modern offices located in the Belfast city center, close to shops, restaurants, and a public transport hub.
If you believe you possess the below attributes and experience, I would be very keen to hear from you.
· 1-2 years of customer service experience
· Computer literacy
· Working as part of a team
· Desire to progress within the business
· Answering inbound customer service calls via telephone
· Working towards set targets as part of a team using established guidelines, procedures, and process-driven method
· Log all calls in the customer information system
· Maintain a high level of attention to detail and focus on quality when capturing information.
· Promoting and maintaining an extremely high level of customer service.
If this is something you wish to discuss, please forward your CV and Interest in the above post, and one of the team will be in contact with you shortly.
Salary: £10.45 per hour
Current operational hours: 8.30-5.00 Mon-Thurs & 8.30-4.30 Fri; however, this will be changing to between 8.30-7.00 Mon-Thurs & Fri 8.30-4.30 shortly so candidates must be available to work the shift patterns mentioned above.