Job Title: Customer Service Advisors
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Location: Remote working (The department are currently working remotely however this may change and so candidates will be required at some point to be able to work from our office in Belfast City Centre either for all of part of their working week. For now, however, working is on a full remote basis, so it is important that candidates have a working from home set up which includes full working broadband)
- Answering inbound customer service calls via telephone as per service level agreements.
- Call Handling – promoting and maintaining an extremely high level of customer service.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal departments and external contacts.
- To work towards set targets as part of a team using established guidelines, procedures, and process driven methodology.
- Actively contribute to team meetings/one to one’s and sharing any knowledge that has been gained through experience and from contact with others.
- To maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction, while handling a high volume of calls.
- Log all calls in customer information system.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and focus on quality when capturing information.
- To work in partnership with your Team Lead and peers to deliver the highest level of customer service to all customers.
The successful applicant will
- Be organised
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be customer and quality-focused and passionate about delivering service excellence at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills.
- Customer and client focused.
- Good team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills together with the ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills essential.
- Previous experience in a customer service/utilities environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with problem solving ability.
- IT literate