Job Title: Customer Service Officers (IMMEDIATE START – FULLY REMOTE)
MUST be Northern Ireland based
Contract: Temporary (3 – 5 Months)
Rate of Pay: £13.00 per hour
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – (8am-8pm) Minimum of 40 hours per week within these times, plus additional hours as needed
- Immediate Starts Required for 9th January 2023
- Remote Working – All work is remote, from home. Laptop, headset and online training provided.
- Based on nature of the work, MUST be Northern Ireland based
About the Role
Flexsource Northern Ireland has been appointed to recruit Customer Service Officers for the leading Utilities Management firm for a government project due to commence immediately.
- Answering basic inbound calls & queries
- Data entry.
- Basic admin tasks.
- Replying to emails and dealing with the public.
- Referring people to other departments in some scenarios.
- Good soft skills with an excellent approach to customer service.
- Must be IT proficient to work remote from home with equipment provided.
- A basic Access NI check may be required – Further details will be provided.
An excellent remote working opportunity for anyone that is available to commit to a temporary project for the next 3 to 5 months. Providing the opportunity to assist the community on a nationwide project with end-to-end involvement.
Don’t delay, apply today!
If your CV meets the criteria, we will contact you to complete the registration process. If we receive a high number of applications, we will look to score applications based on relevant experience gained.
If there is a delay in response to your application, this is due to a high volume of applications.
If you would like to speak about this role in total confidence please email [email protected]