Flexsource are currently recruiting experienced Retail Supply Chain Staff in Cork & Kerry
My Client are a well-established family-owned discount supermarket chain with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced company, have retail and sales experience.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Picking goods from goods in area and stacking on the shelves in the store area
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Own transport is desirable
- Previous Warehouse experience is desirable
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Must have all black clothing and black safety boots
Different shift hours available
6 am to finish, candidates must be flexible to work all shifts
5 working days in a week, including weekends
Pay Rate; €12.30 per hour / Sunday premium €16.45 / Overtime available
Please note; this is an immediate start
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please apply with your CV