We are looking for talented retail staff to create a superior customer experience, demonstrating selling skills, product knowledge and teamwork. Work with luxury brands Estee Lauder, Lancôme, Kiehls, Tom Ford, Bobbi Brown, the whiskey collection & Victoria Secret to name a few! Your passion for style, luxury brands and your commitment to provide extraordinary customer service will make you a perfect candidate for this role.
As a retail sales assistant you will receive ongoing training and development to enhance your skills, whilst helping you further develop your commercial expertise.
Applicants must have strong communication skills and a passion for Travel Retail.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Approaches and engages customers
· Link sell, substitute sell, cross sell
· Highlights Price Promise and Shop & Collect
· Knowledge of Store sales targets( daily, weekly )
· Full commitment and participation in all promotional activities to include voucher handouts.
· Full adherence to retail sales transaction and cash handling procedure
· Accuracy and attention to detail in cash and card and handling
· Accurately records details of purchases or transactions
· Verifies the accuracy of calculations
· Verifies signatures are correct
· Accountability for cash
· Cash reconciliation at end of shift
· Stocks out shelves in a neat and effective manner
· Ensures stock and shelving is clean prior to display
· Moves light stocks from sub-stores to sales floor
· Knowledge of location of stock and sourcing of same
· Awareness of the need to maintain required stock levels and ensures effective stock rotation in order to prevent out of date stock.
· Knowledge and application of Merchandising Standards within your Store
Retail Product Knowledge
· Attending required Product Knowledge Training
· Drives personal learning on products in store
· Provides feedback to team members and managers regarding product interest (out of stock, customer requests.