Flexsource are currently recruiting experienced Retail Sales Assistants in Newcastle West
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast-paced company, have retail and sales experience.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Dealing with customer queries and questions.
- Processing cash and card payments.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Checking in deliveries
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock.
- Picking goods from goods in area and stacking on the shelves in the store area.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Hours of work are from 6am to finish, Monday to Sunday. Candidates must be flexible to work all shifts as required, 5 days a week.
- Working level of English; verbal and written.
- Must be a team player.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Own transport.
- Pay rate – €12.30 p/h
- Sunday and Bank Holiday Premium
- Overtime available