We are activiely looking for the perfect candidate to lend their knowledge and previous experience to the perfect role within a long established and well known grocery store. Our ideal candidate will hold a current and up to date PSA license. This role would benefit someone that is looking to work within a Community that strives to serve excellence .
Purpose of this role is to provide support to Store Management and colleagues in all aspects of the Security function.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– Previous experience within a retail security role
– Hold a current PSA Security Guard License is essential
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
– Actively live and believe in brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative;
– Protect the Store`s assets
– Assist the Store Owner/Manager in preventing loss of stock/theft within the store
– Ensure that the Store is a safe environment for customers and employees
– Key holding responsibilities to include opening/closing of the Store
– Carry out routine spot checks on waste, deliveries, closing stock, refunds, voids and employees
– Carry out investigation work, when required
– Monitor CCTV records
The role primarily involves evening shifts until 10pm and weekend work. The rate is 11.80 per hour and there is a Sunday rate of time and a quarter. There will be one Sunday garunteeded off each Month.
If you would like to find out more about this role , please apply to the position and someone will be in contact.