An exciting opportunity to join their growing company, based in Co Cork, and are now recruiting for Store Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression. The company has been operating for the past 35 years in the Retail and Oil Distribution sectors.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be extremely customer centric focussed
- Have strong retail experience
- Have excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail
- Have relevant IT skills
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Be a self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable
- Have the ability to meet demanding targets, and work well under pressure
- Be professional and passionate about their area.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Ensure product display is of the highest level
- Cash management
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
- Adhering to food safety and HACCP standards.
- Creating and maintaining attractive displays.
- Organizing staff to cover shifts and holidays.
- Willing to help train new staff.
- Ordering stock and rotation of all stock.
- Control of delivery documentation
- Liaise with production on daily requirements and sales.
- NPD Experience and an awareness of margin controls.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager, where appropriate
40-42 Hours a week