Reporting to the Logistics and Transport Manager, and based at Shannon facility, the successful candidate will hold a current HGV (C+E) licence, ADR certificate (9/tankers) and relevant CPC Certificates, will be customer service focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
Full details of the role and candidate requirements are detailed below:
- Load/unload your vehicle safely in accordance with Company procedures and legal standards and verify against delivery docket.
- Deliver / pump-over products to customers in a safe efficient manner in accordance with Company procedures.
- Report any spillage immediately per the company processes, attempt to contain the spillage in accordance with Company standards.
- Confirm that your load matches the docket for each loading to your truck.
- Ensure all delivery dockets are fully filled in, signed, kept in an orderly fashion, and handed into the Gate hut / office at the end of each day.
- Complete daily vehicle checklists as required and keep book in truck.
- Complete detailed written incident reports on day of occurrence.
- Must hold a current C+E licence, ADR certificate (tankers), CPC Certificates and Manual Handling cert.
- Experience in the Chemical industry is essential.
This a full-time permanent position.