Flexsource are currently recruiting C – Licence drivers for leading provider of airline catering services in Dublin Airport.
Our client is an expert catering solutions for the travel industry. Their passion for creative and logistical distinction results in the successful delivery of over 320,000 authentic, world-class meals every day. Working to stringent deadlines and exacting standards, they take pride in every smile our dishes evoke – a trait recognised by numerous airlines around the world. Over the years they have been awarded best caterer by a wide number of airlines and are driven by a desire to deliver for their customers every day.
- Drive company vehicles from Depot to Dublin Airport on a daily basis
- Unload airline catering products from vehicle onto Aircraft, packing products correctly onto assigned flights
- Liaise with Airline representative onboard Aircraft in polite and professional manner, excellent customer service skills required
- Other duties as required by Management
- A minimum 6 months C license driving is essential
- Digital tachograph card essential
- Full Clean license is required
- CPC Card PLUS New CPC Module Updated
- Manual handling is an advantage, but training can be provided
- Shift work – 4AM, 7AM and 10AM starts
- 5 shifts over 7
- 8-10 hours shift
- €15-18 per hours depending on experience
- OT available