Flexsource Recruitment, Part of the CPL Group. Are currently Recruiting a Consultant, for our Construction Team, based in Swords.
This is an exciting role that would suit someone with previous experience within the Construction industry, ideally with a background in Recruitment. Learning and Developing key skills that you will advance your knowledge about the industry, to help both you and the team grow.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers across existing and new business
- Fully understand Team KPIs and work towards achieving and exceeding them
- Work collaboratively with teams within the wider Flexsource/CPL group
- Liaise with various Clients to understand their requirement needs, always thinking of ways to improve service delivery
- Manage Job board advertisments
- Manage Social Media Advertisments for current and future roles
- Manage compliance within the Candidate Pool
Key Requirements :
- Ideally 2 years Previous experience within Recruitment in the Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Construction Regulations
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication, reporting and organisational skills
- Ability to use internal systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to multitask / Prioritise Tasks
This role would be office based, working Monday to Friday, 0900 – 1730.
Salary for this role is open to negotiantion for the correct candidate.