Flexsource are currently Recruiting a number of Full Time Permanent Drivers for one of our clients based in South County Dublin.
The candidates would be responsibile for driving to locations and the set-up for events to the highest professional standard exceeding Clients expectations and delivering an excellent Customer Experience.
Job Title; Driver / Event Coordinator
- Setting up external events such as sporting events, this will involves the driving of company vehicles such as vans, for lifts or any other vehicles that may be used from time to time.
- Responsible for the physical set up and presentation of rooms for events as directed by the Event Manifest and/or Operations team. This will include all items such as furniture, AV and PA equipment, heating etc.
- Responding to Clients needs in a timely and professional manner ensuring any issues are escalated where required to the Operations Event Managers.
- Participate in any other projects, events or activities as directed by the DCE Operations and/or other persons nominated by him.
Qualifications & Experience;
- Valid Full Clean B Driving Licence
- Valid Manual Handling
- Forklift Certificate / Experience Desirable
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Previous experience of setting up for events preferable but not mandatory
- This role is event driven and will involve weekend work, late evenings and early starts in line with business requirements.
- A roster system and shift system will be operated at the Venue for Events Staff.
- €14.50 per hour